Friday 22 July 2011

Pantai Irama

I grew up in bachok,one of the district in Kelantan. When i was small, abah always take some sweet time to take me strolling to this beach. Well, when i was on leave last week, i took this opportunity with my wife to indulge ourself into cold and breeze air of Pantai Irama

Shooting directly under the sun is killing me without EVF (electronic viewfinder). I find myself laying down on the sand beach to compose this picture and the LCD is no help at all

Well, i guess its only us the early bird except some small crabs and sea shells

The beach is good for strolling/jogging if you like. 

I found this old log stranded on the beach, guess it might have been carried away from somewhere.
Closed for business. Normally start as early as 11.00 am

I notice some part of this beach is covered by this flower.

Coconut Tree.

If we got time, we will bring along our son to enjoy this scenery but unfortunately he was sleeping at the moment and was left at home with his grand parents.Taking our kids to the beach for de-stress, they will gladly follow you and it is the best opportunity to the test them with one question: My son/daughter, who do you think create all this beautiful scenery? 

You may get numerous answer and some might not up to your expectation. Relax, its the learning process and we as their parent need to guide them to explore the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment